Monday 26 October 2009

Wolfy & Jack

Well, both of the Hey 4 Eyes prints have sold, pretty quickly too, but the actual zine is available from the States - let me know and I'll pass on Robyn's email address to you rather than put it up here. As Christmas draws nearer I'll see if I can dig anything else out of the back of the plan chest.

in other news, yesterday was spent at Manchester Art Gallery with Steve, Mike and Dan attending the second day of my Create Comics weekend. following in the great tradition of Lumberjack and Mountie comics in Manchester -



- we created the following Connect the plots comic -





3 comments:

Steve Cunio said...

I feel a lumberjack song coming on! ;)

Thanks for a great weekend - had lots of fun and would definitely love to do it all again, and again, and again and agai....

Jim Medway said...

Thanks Steve, Let's draw lumberjack comics EVERY weekend!

Unknown said...

Love the comic guys - sorry I couldn't be there :(