Wednesday 10 September 2008

update

I'm about to get on with my sessions posts, even though Sketchcast has still not reappeared - if anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Anyway, at some point soon I'll have to go back and edit my sessions posts replacing the Sketchcast videos - please bare (bear?) with me.
In the meantime, why not become an official follower? - see right. Not that I claim to be a leader or anything - it's just what this new function is called. You might have things in common with other humans who dare put their reputations on the line.

News for young Londoners - on Saturday I'm running a comics workshop drop-in for the DFC at the BFI - 12 til 4 - come and teach me something!

1 comment:

fabtoons said...

Howdy, Jim. Might persuade Ned to come along and join in. Can't find it on their website – can anyone come or do you have to be a member or something?