Wednesday 21 April 2010

Playing Out

Ice cube fight

OK, feedback so far has been that the rough is good, but there's just not enough of it to consider a book. I think I probably agree, and so need to start thinking about making something happen to Connor, Kieran and Jamal that's a bit meatier than getting kicked out of Footlocker. This may take some time, but that's fine - I'm still positive about the task. All I need is a well paid commission or two to buy myself some drawing board time.

Race though Debenhams


Finding amusement in the way the Northern Quarter trendies look


Anyroad, Playing Out is on the backburner for a while as I tackle the Greek gods, monsters and mortals for display this summer. I have controversially decided NOT to depict them all as cats - radical huh!

Ooh - in other news, it's been announced by David Fickling at the London Book Fair that the DFC comic shall return in 2012, so that's pretty good to know. Especially as when the tories get in us comics teachers will be first against the wall.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

what! not all cats! why I never!

.... Greek gods/monsters/mortals sound cool though, I look forward to seeing pictures!

Also great news about DFC :o)